The Government, at all levels, purchase billions of dollars’ worth of products and services each year. The process of contracting with the government can be confusing and frustrating. The Rhodes State College Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) can be your guide.
Rhodes State PTAC offers help:
- determining your company’s suitability for contracting
- securing necessary registration and certification eligibility
- researching procurement histories
- identifying bid opportunities
- preparing proposal and audit documents
- troubleshooting contract performance issues
For a specific list of services offered, click here.
Best of all – all services are provided at no cost to Ohio businesses.
The Rhodes State College Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) gives small businesses the tools and training required to successfully compete in the government marketplace. PTAC offers help in every aspect of the government contracting process, from getting started to post-award assistance. We help entrepreneurs who are new to government contracting, as well as seasoned contractors, all at no cost to you!
Is your business not in Ohio?
Click here to locate a PTAC office in your state.